- Up to 5 Arenas
- Large working in area
- Level ground on well-established turf
- Practice Arenas may be available for hire
- Lorry Parking
- Car Parking at Ringside
- Up to three Dressage Arenas
- Full Cones Course
- National standard permanent obstacles
- Varied Marathon courses around the Great Park & private South Forest.
- Overnight Stay facilities available for Friday & Saturday.
Windsor Park Equestrian Club recognises the responsibilities placed upon it under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and all subsequent legislation derived from it. Windsor Park Equestrian Club is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its employees, officials, volunteers, members, visitors, embers of the general public and those affected by its operations. It will do all that is reasonably practicable to minimise the risk of injury, accident and illness and protect the environment.
This will be achieved by:
1. carrying out suitable and sufficient assessments of health and safety risks
and putting in placed appropriate control measures.
2. providing and maintaining safe systems of work and safe handling, storage,
maintenance and transport of articles and substances.
3. ensuring sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision is
provided throughout the Club to enable people to fulfil their duties without
unnecessary risk to their own, their colleagues or other peoples health,
safety and welfare.
4. providing a safe working environment with adequate welfare facilities.
5. providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment.
6. ensuring all accommodation and materials used by the Club are safe and
provided with a safe access and egress.
7. co-operation with the relevant authorities such as the Crown Estates Office.
8. compliance with the Club Health and Safety Policy and liaison with the Park
via its Health and Safety management structure.
9. requiring contractors to comply with safety standards, to provide
information and not expose others to risks to their health and safety.
10.requiring members to take reasonable care of their own health and safety
and that of others.