GENERAL CONDITIONS - DRESSAGE – 2018
1. All riders must be members, or Day Members of the Club. For the driving section, all OWNERS must be members of the Club. Additional vehicle passes may be obtained from the Secretary at a cost of £15 for two for the season. All competitors must have third party liability insurance, either
through an independent policy or membership of an appropriate association.
2. Members entering their horses do so at their own risk and it is a condition of entry that they have acknowledged that no liability can be attached to the General Committee, the Crown Estate Commissioners, the Guards Polo Club, BC or their Committees or Members, save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, drivers, grooms, spectators or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
3 Entries must be made on the official entry forms and cheques made payable to Windsor Park Equestrian Club. Entries are not accepted without the correct fee. Please see separate Rules for closing dates and late entry fees. Entries will not be acknowledged unless a stamped addressed envelope is enclosed.
4. Entry forms for competitors under 16 years of age must be signed by a responsible adult, and these competitors must be accompanied by a responsible adult while on the showground.
5. The General Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry and to return any entry money without explanation.
6. The General Committee reserves the right to vary conditions of classes, to include additional classes or cancel classes if they consider it to be in the interests of Members in general to do so. As much notice as possible will be given to Members of any such action.
7. At all times DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD when in or around a competition area. i.e. arenas, marathon course or obstacles. Competitors infringing this rule will be eliminated from the competition.
8. Bicycles are only allowed on metalled roads, in accordance with Windsor Great Park Bye-Laws. Competitors infringing this rule will be eliminated from the competition.
9. The General Committee reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or cancel the membership of any member or owner who in the opinion of the General Committee has been guilty of any serious act of indiscipline towards any officer or official of the Club, or who has been found guilty of reckless riding or driving at any Meet.
9 Making an entry deems acceptance of all rules and that you agree to abide with the Health and Safety Policy.